WHAT ARE YOUR HOURS?
Monday – Friday: 7am-11am & 2pm-6pm
Saturday and Sunday: 9am-11am & 2pm-5pm
Begins at 9am Mon –Sun. Pets arriving before check-in on weekdays are welcome with extra fees; Please request at time of booking, as space is limited.
Your pet may stay boarding at the farm until 10am the day he is scheduled to depart, Pets leaving after 10am checkout time are welcome with extra fees, Please request at time of booking as space is limited.
Your pet may check-in Between 7am- 11am Mon –Fri, and 9am- 11am Sat-Sun.
Your pet may depart between 2pm- 5:45 Mon-Fri, and 2pm - 4:45pm Sat-Sun
WHAT IS YOUR AGREEMENT & WAVER ?
CLICK TO VIEW - All clients are required to adhere to our policies and agreement, please read them carefully.
CAN WE SCHEDULE A TOUR?
At this time we are unable to offer tours due to the open concept nature of our care, Pet are Free roaming utilizing our space and tours will disrupt there daily enrichment activities. Photos of our facility and pet enjoying time at the farm can be found at our Facebook page- click to see.
WHAT ARE YOUR VACCINATION REQUIREMENTS?
Apple Ridge Farm requires proof of the following UTD vaccination for care :
- Intra-nasal Bordetella,
- Annual flea and tick prevention
WHAT ARE YOUR REGISTRATION REQUIRMENTS?
- We Require All Pets To Be Spay or Nurtured If Over The Age Of 9 Months.
- We Require All Pets To Have The Above Vaccinations. Failure to update will result in dismissal from the farm.
- Your Pet must be Good With/ Friendly Towards Strangers.
- Your Pet must be Good With / Friendly Toward New Dogs.
- Pets With Human/Other Animal Bite Histories May Not Be Accepted.
- Your Pet Must Not Be A Fence Jumper.
- If Your Pet Has Shown Aggression: With Food, With Toy, With Food And Toy- They May Not Be Accepted.
- All Pets Must Complete A Discovery Daycare Evaluation Daycare To Visit The Far
- We Require All Pets To Complete 4 Additional Daycare Visits To Qualify For Boarding At The Farm.
HOW DO I REGISTER MY PET?
- Visit our New Client registration page and fill out all info.
- Download our APP to manage your account. We will send you an email to claim your account on the app when Registration is complete.
CAN WE BRING BEDDING OR TOYS FROM HOME?
Blankets and chew toys are welcomed.
WHAT FOOD DO YOU OFFER & CAN I SEND MY OWN?
If your pet is on a special diet and would like us to feed your own pet’s food, we’ll prepare it at no additional cost. Please put Food in zip–lock baggies or plastic containers by single portions. All pets are fed according to their own home schedule, whether it’s once, twice or three times daily. Meals will be served in a slow feeder dishes, which are stylish stainless steel bowls that provide a healthier feeding experience. We are excited to provide our own in-house brand of Performatrin- Duck, Salmon and Turkey -mix kibble. No corn, no wheat, no junk.! Our house food can be dispenced at an additional cost.
CAN YOU ADMINISTER MEDICATIONS?
Yes, we can administer most medications, Please reach out to ARF to address your needs.
DO YOU CHARGE EXTRA DURING THE HOLIDAYS?
No, we do not charge extra during high peak times including holidays. All clients are required to provide a deposit at time of booking to hold.
ARE YOU OPEN ON HOLIDAYS ?
New Year’s Day: Office is closed, Boarding program running.
Family Day: Office Is closed, Boarding program running.
Good Friday: Office is closed, Boarding program running.
Easter Monday: Office is open 9am-5pm.
Victoria Day: Office is closed, Boarding program running.
Canada Day: Office is closed, Boarding program running.
Civic Holiday: Office is closed, Boarding program running.
Labour Day: Office is closed, Boarding program running.
Thanksgiving: Office is closed, Boarding program running.
Remembrance Day: Regular scheduled day. No modifications.
Christmas Day: Office is closed, Boarding program running.
Boxing Day: Office is open 9am-5pm.